Mobile Home Address and Name Correction

  • To change only the address, please complete and submit the below form.
  • To change only the name or both the name and address, please complete the form below and attach one of the following documents:
    • Copy of the current Illinois mobile home title
    • Copy of a will, marriage license, divorce decree, death certificate, etc.
  • In order to change the address on a mobile home, this form must be completed and signed by the current registered owner/resident of the mobile home.
  • If the form is signed by someone other than the owner/resident of record, the submission must include documentation of authorization to act on behalf of the owner/resident.
  • If signing for a business, please include documentation stating the signer’s title of position within the company.
  • Your submission must include the mobile home account number.

If you are unable to submit your form and attachments through our website, you may print the form and submit in one of the following manners:

Please call 815-740-4675 if you have any questions or concerns.

By checking the box below your printed signature, you agree your printed signature is the legal equivalent of your manual signature.