MOBILE HOME REGISTRATION FORM must be submitted within 30 days (within 5 days if the mobile home is newly brought into the park-see statutes below) and must include:
- Name of all owners and residents
- Mailing address and site address (if different than mailing address)
- Phone number for resident
- Previous owner name (who purchased from)
- Copy of front and back of the title (or certificate of origin) with completed assignment to the new owner
- Date occupied
- Applicable documentation if requesting 20% reduction (copy of I.D. with birthdate, disability documentation with claim number, etc.)
- Form dated and signed by owner(s)
- Failure to register a mobile home will not exempt it from being assessed and taxed.
Failure to register a mobile home will not exempt it from being assessed and taxed.